Grass Cutter is a game about mutating lawns, that requires a lightning-speed response and great logical thinking. Here every level is a challenging puzzle. The goal is to cut the grass. Very simple… At first glance… Grass Cutter calls for focus and commitment. Just one blink of an eye – and you lost. It is very challenging!
• Feel yourself in the shoes of a lawnmower who saves the world of people.
• More than 10 types of lawn mutations that give you a real challenge.
• 5 types of insidious bosses with unique abilities
• A lot of obstacles
• Blow, shoot, destroy and get rid of obstacles’ debris to clear your way
• You don’t want ordinary lawn mowers? You can play with animals. There are many animals in the game: from cows and sheep to beautiful fairy unicorns.
• Upgrade the skill system, and they will make you stronger, provide an additional chance to win in case of looming defeat, and also increase your income from victories!
• The world around us is quite alive, sometimes it reacts to what is happening, and sometimes conceals its secrets and mysteries
Xtract Grass company develops a new kind of grass for lawns. The project is based on the experimental “leavenatine” substance that accelerates the growth of grass and guarantees a luxurious lawn in no time!
Xtract Grass Company released the product, without the necessary tests.
The lawns bring huge profits, but the CEO of Xtract Grass has no idea about the error that was already made and about the approaching apocalypse.
Too much of “leavenatine” was added to the DNA of the grass. Lawn monsters are want to enslave the entire world! Burning or eliminating monsters using conventional methods is not possible. Bodies of the monsters are full of components that infect other plants. There is only one way out: all Grass Xtract lawns must be cut!
Thank you for reading. The game releases on July 10th and we will publish our review a few days beforehand. If you have an Indie Game you would like covered or content that you would like published, click here. We are always looking for content creators and community managers.
“That is all, game on!”