The Tower of Beatrice will be released on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation4, and PlayStationVita on July 31st! The life of a thief isn’t easy: always hiding in shadows, clients cheat, traps bite…
Working on a contract for a mysterious client, you’ll need to infiltrate the tower of the powerful sorcerer Beatrice, steal her Book of Recipes, and get out alive. Along the way, you will enter a demon’s dreams to discover his most intimate desires, accept a gift from a Granny-spider, start the Clock Tower, feed a snail, make a tea for a demon, piece together a skeleton, and finally fix your own fatal failing.
– Six floors – each with its own atmosphere and mood
– Surprising and charming residents – demons of Fire, Frost and Dream, Iron Maiden, Hungry Chest, and many others
– Alchemy! Discover many interesting recipes!
– Unique puzzles ranging from simple to brain-bending
– Atmospheric and immersive soundtrack
– Many allusions to famous games, movies, and books – spot them all!
Bedroom: Get out of the first room | 75
The book of Beatrice: Steal the Book! | 75
Clock Room: Get out of the second room | 75
Art Room: Get out of the third room | 75
Witchcraft Room: Get out of the fourth room | 75
Torture Room: Get out of the fifth room | 75
Entrance Room: Get out of the sixth room | 75
Skeleton: Bring him to life | 75
Day/Night: Turn the day into night | 75
Drinking tea with demon: With raspberry leaf | 75
Om-nom-nom: Feed the crest | 75
Exit: Open the door! Second time | 75
Vae victis: Defeat him | 75
Thank you for reading. If you have an Indie Game you would like covered or content that you would like published, click here. We are always looking for content creators and community managers.
“That is all, game on!”